Learn to take one action step at a time to reduce overwhelming feeling and to overcome procrastination.

Determine 1 goal you want to accomplish. Write out, or name, all the action steps you need to take to reach your goal. Put the steps in order, and start with 1 action step at a time.

Doing things step by step, one small action step at time, moves us forward. Looking too far ahead all the time keeps us from the moment and increase anxiety.

We will get further in life if we set a goal, and then work on it, each step, in the present moment.

Reminder: It is the process that is often most rewarding.

Comments

03/18/2017 3:25am

In setting a goal, one must really make a plan for it. We don't reach a certain dream by just sleeping. We achieve our dream because we work hard for it. We need to take note of the things we should do. It's like we are the carpenter of our life. We need to make a ladder for us to be able to climb and be nearer to our dreams. Thank you for this!

06/07/2017 6:07pm

This is really what I am thinking every time I have lots of things or tasks to fulfill. I usually think that doing them one at a time will help a person be more organized and motivated to finish them on time. This will also help them make their tasks better. I admit, moreover, that I do procrastinate a lot of times before, but now I am starting to learn doing things one at a time so that I can fulfill each of the tasks better. I didn't know, however, that this is some kind of skill. Thank you so much!

06/19/2017 8:28pm

For us to achieve the peak of our success, we must work to do the things that we must do.In order to accomplish it, we need to undergo the step by step procedure. We need to exert effort, time, patience and understanding. As much as possible, we have to surrender the baggage that slows us down to reach the top. We must be strong and courageous if we want to succeed!

05/03/2017 12:52am

Good student are revise your lectures in every week and try to make the better preparation in the different subject. Mathematics is need the lot of practice for remove the mistake. All the question nature is totally different to other question.

05/13/2017 2:48am